We wanted to announce a new addition to our community — a Little Free Library! If you are not familiar with Little Free Library (LFL), they are a nonprofit organization dedicated to building community, inspiring readers, and expanding book access through a global network of
volunteer-led little free libraries. The libraries are designed for taking a book and/or giving a book.
Our LFL was donated by one of our resident families and recently installed at the entrance to our pool. It will be stewarded by that family to ensure it stays clean, appropriate for all ages, and accessible. It is our hope that you enjoy this wonderful addition to our community for many years!
Here are a few guidelines for our LFL:
1. This library is for children and adults. Please do not place inappropriate materials into this library as it may be seen by innocent eyes.
2. Please do not leave anything in the library other than reading materials. Magazines, graphic novels, and the like are welcome, but other items that are not for the purpose of reading will be removed.
3. Please do not affix to the LFL (or leave inside) any kind of advertisement, flyer, or business brochure. Please do not place inside or affix to the library any items for sale. Contact the HOA for their method of approval regarding any information you would like to distribute to the Clayton Pond community.
4. Please do not write on the library, put any stickers on the library, or otherwise modify the library. We want to keep the library clean.
5. Please do not place boxes of books at or near the location of the library. Only books which can fit inside may be donated to the LFL. Again, we want to keep this area clean and able to be enjoyed by all.
We hope you enjoy visiting the Clayton Pond Little Free Library!
If you would like more information about LFL, please check out their website at littlefreelibrary.org
Clayton Pond HOA Board
Lana Ellis is hostess to the greatest tea parties for little girls and boys to enjoy. Always gracious and entertaining. This year she had a bunny and Cinderella to entertain the guest, along with delicious drinks and dessert.
Thank you Lana for this beautiful contribution to Clayton Pond.
Past Presidents, committee members and the President Denise Peabody (standing) at Interurban for a little holiday fun. All had a great time and a well deserved outing.
This board and committee members work really hard for the good of this neighborhood.
We appreciate them.
Dappled sunlight, pretty little dresses, cookies frosted just right...an afternoon filled with all the right things to make any girl feel special.
Thanks to Lana Ellis and all the other volunteers for putting together such a special event.
Lana plans to make this a yearly event for our neighborhood, so be on the lookout for it next year.